- Founder/CEO/Photographer at Reggie Shiobara Studios, Currently lives and works in New York City
- 2009- Annie Leibovitz Studio, New York
- 2008 MFA,Tokyo University of the Arts, Tokyo
- 2004 BFA,Tokyo University of the Arts, Tokyo
- 2014 Creative Artist Program Fellowship
- 2013 Overseas Study Program for Artists, the Agency for Cultural Affairs, Japanese Government
- 2009 Pola Art Foundation Fellowship
Reggie Shiobara Studios
- Reggie Shiobara Studios is a project-based photography studio in Lower East Side,New York specializing in portraits not only for fashion muses, dancers, musicians, actors, writers, architects, painters, sculptors, filmmakers and other creative artists, but also friends, family and other intimate everyday communities.
- We believe that collaborating with you in the entire creative process from conception to completion is significant for us, all of the artists, the audiences and the art itself.
- For inquiry on your projects, individual requests, rates, availability and appointment, feel free to contact us at email@example.com